It should be fairly clear that I haven’t posted on The Trader in a long time, but I am glad you still come here and have found things useful

GRATIS DOWNLOAD BAGI-BAGI BUKU GRATIS

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

t-shirt design Natural Concepts

basic concepts
feeling of calm when he saw a peaceful nature, ecosystems are well preserved and normal everything is.from a concept on generating and tickled my soul to create a nature-themed works.
which are well preserved it is something good effect also with ourselves.processing techniques
I created this design with two image processing program that is pain default software from the windows and finishing the way I do things with photoshop image processing program.
friends can see samples at the picture below.of my
hopefully what I show here can be useful for you.if you want it please direct them in the copy only. I give full permission for you


t-shirt design

t-shirt design

t-shirt design

t-shirt design

t-shirt design
t-shirt design

t-shirt design

t-shirt design

t-shirt design

t-shirt design

Powered by Blogger.