It should be fairly clear that I haven’t posted on The Trader in a long time, but I am glad you still come here and have found things useful

GRATIS DOWNLOAD BAGI-BAGI BUKU GRATIS

Thursday, June 23, 2011

After The Honeymoon


After the Honeymoon

justin and selena, a young couple, got married and went happily on their

honeymoon.

When they got back, Elaine immediately 'phoned her mother and her mother

obviously asked, 'How was the honeymoon, dearest?'

'Oh, Ma,' she replied, 'the honeymoon was wonderful. So romantic...'

Then Elaine burst out crying. 'But, Ma, as soon as we returned home Rupert

started using the most ghastly language... saying things I've never heard

before! I mean, all these awful 4-letter words! You've got to come get me and

take me home.... Please Ma.'

'Calm down, selena!,' said her mother, 'Tell me, what could be so awful?  What

4-letter words?'

Still sobbing, selena whispered, 'Oh, Ma...words like dust, wash, cook, and

iron.'
Powered by Blogger.