It should be fairly clear that I haven’t posted on The Trader in a long time, but I am glad you still come here and have found things useful

GRATIS DOWNLOAD BAGI-BAGI BUKU GRATIS

Friday, July 15, 2011

Justin Beiber Attacked With Eggs

Justin Beiber Attacked With Eggs

A pair of lovers playing eggs near luxury housing. Because of the spirit, swing from Selena, the name of the woman, so strongly to eggs of glass houses near there. They are shocked because ancient Chinese flower vase also broke exposed the eggs.

justin said: "I'm sorry. My wife accidentally, "
(justin, the husband, on the old man who sits in the House).
the old man said: "thank you. You guys deliver me from the shackles of vas It is. I was the jinn and will pass the three requests for this. For You, your wife, and to my own, "

the old man said again: "what is your request?"
justin: "I want an account each month one billion dollar,"
parents: "abra kadabraaa .... Please Check Your account," said the elderly is it.

the old man said: "then, are you?" the old man asked at selena.
selena: "I'm a fancy jewelry," she replied.

parents: say "abraakadabraa .... Been fulfilled! "said old people (jinn) it again.
justin and selena: "then, the request of Mr. Jinn what?" selena and justin replace ask the old man?
the old man replied: "I want to make love with your wife," answered the that old.

They are surprised. but because Genie's generous giving everything, Selena received permission to accompany jinn. Fuel Selena serves the needs of Jinn's. By night,  a jinn was allowed Selena home. "Thanks," the elderly.

parents are asked again: "it is how old are you?" selena and justin replied: "My 25 years of age"

the old man said: "the age of 25 years still believe in Jinn?"
Powered by Blogger.