It should be fairly clear that I haven’t posted on The Trader in a long time, but I am glad you still come here and have found things useful

GRATIS DOWNLOAD BAGI-BAGI BUKU GRATIS

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Design T-Shirt "Bumble Bee from The Transformers Movie"

hi ...How are you ...Welcome to the t-shirt design and amazon associates.This time I will try to display design t-shirts with the news that are crowded in to talk about today is about the new movie "transformers" I tried using mobile robot "bumble bee" because of its distinctive color of the robot is also nice if in design with a wide range of basic colors such as dark base colour t-shirts as well as the bright base colour t-shirts.bumble bee object remains visible.Let us see the results of my design below.
 the bright base colour t-shirts bumble bee
 the dark base colour t-shirts bumble bee
Powered by Blogger.