It should be fairly clear that I haven’t posted on The Trader in a long time, but I am glad you still come here and have found things useful

GRATIS DOWNLOAD BAGI-BAGI BUKU GRATIS

Monday, June 20, 2011

Justin Beiber Family Gay


A man who happened to be the name of justin beiber entered a bar and said at bartendernya: "Hey dude, give me 7 glasses of Vodka!"

The Bartender responds: "Wow, you're definitely going through a day like in hell today"

justin beiber: "Yes you are right, I just know that my brother is a gay!"

The next day the men "justin beiber" again come to the bar and order a drink the same. When the bartender said there was a problem what else these days, the man replied:

"Aarrggh, I just know if it turns out that my younger brother is also a gay!!"

On the third day of the justin beiber back came up to the bar and back order the 7 glasses of vodka and drink all at once. The Bartender who saw him and said: "O Lord, is there not a members who like the women?"

justin beiber then put the glass and said: "with the view of jazzed Yes there, my wife!!.


[Note: the name and the story is not true]
Powered by Blogger.