It should be fairly clear that I haven’t posted on The Trader in a long time, but I am glad you still come here and have found things useful

GRATIS DOWNLOAD BAGI-BAGI BUKU GRATIS

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Funny Story My Name is Kim Kardashian


Funny story My Name is Kim Kardashian
One night, the door of the room a pair of husband and wife in the Australian Open by force by the police. and a police brandishing rifles to "kim kardashian". the police got the task to capture a husband and wife are

Police: before I caught you mentioned your name!

Kim Kardshian: UM ... my name is. ....Kim ...Kim Kardashian ...[with the face of fear]

Police: Kim Kardashian? Your name is the same as the name of the artist's adulation me, I am not so catch you!

Then the police approaching Kris Humpries while brandishing a gun, and then police it said: what is your name!

Kris Humphries: my name is Kris Humphries "with the face of fear" .... but everyone ...call me kim kardashian.

All Police:???????

[attention: the story and the name is a manufacture of sheer]
Powered by Blogger.