It should be fairly clear that I haven’t posted on The Trader in a long time, but I am glad you still come here and have found things useful

GRATIS DOWNLOAD BAGI-BAGI BUKU GRATIS

Friday, June 17, 2011

Funny Jokes : The Hunting Dog

Chester and Earl are going hunting. Chester says to Earl, "I'll send my dog out

to see if there are any ducks out in the pond. If there aren't any ducks out

there, I'm not going hunting."

So he sends the dog out to the pond. The dog comes back and barks twice. Chester

says, "Well I'm not going to go out. He only saw two ducks out there."

Earl says, "You're going to take the dog's barks for the truth?" Earl doesn't

believe it, so he goes to look for himself. When he gets back he says, "I don't

believe it where did you get that dog? There really are only two ducks out

there!"

Chester says, "Well, I got him from the breeder up the road. If you want, you

can get one from him, too."

So Earl goes to the breeder and says he wants a dog like the one his friend

Chester has. The breeder obliges and Earl brings the dog home, tells it to go

out and look for ducks. Minutes later the dog returns with a stick in it's mouth

and starts humping Earl's leg.

Outraged, Earl takes the dog back to the breeder and says, "This dog is a fraud.

I want my money back!"

The breeder asks Earl what the dog did. So Earl tells him that when he sent the

dog out to look for ducks, it came back with a stick in its mouth and started

humping his leg.

The breeder says, "Earl, all he was trying to tell you was that there are more

fucking ducks out there than you can shake a stick at!"
Powered by Blogger.