It should be fairly clear that I haven’t posted on The Trader in a long time, but I am glad you still come here and have found things useful

GRATIS DOWNLOAD BAGI-BAGI BUKU GRATIS

Monday, June 20, 2011

Earn Graduation quickly


An American soldier who just registered asks Commander in order to pass the exam within 3 days.

Commander says "are you crazy, just joined the American soldiers, and it would have passed in a 3-day? You have to do 

something spectacular to be able to gain the recognition it! "

So the soldier returned a day later in a tank Iraq!

The Commander was so impressed, he asked, "How did you do?"

"Yes, I jumped in a tank, and going towards the border with the people of Iraq.And I saw a tank of Iraq. I'm raising the white 

flag, the tanks that Iraq also put up white flags. I said to the soldiers of Iraq, "do you also want to get a certificate of 

graduation in the three-day? So we exchanged tank! "
Powered by Blogger.